Color: LEY (lemon yellow)
Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Weight: 300 years +/- 5 years
Diameter: 13 – 15 cm
Japanese Sasaki Ball for Rhythmic Gymnastics. Unique bright balls of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) with a diameter of 13-15 cm. The shape of the ball is perfectly balanced, allowing more accurate execution of throws and other sophisticated elements.
– Store and transport the ball only in a case.
– Use the ball only on a specialized rug
– Pump the ball exclusively with a manual pump manufacturer
– Before pumping, moisten the needle in the manufacturer’s oil coat
– Do not pump the ball over 15 cm
– Do not store or transport the ball without air
– Keep the ball at +3 to + 25 ° C. Avoid a sharp drop in temperature
– Wash the ball with lukewarm soapy water. Clean with a soft cloth
!!! Failure to comply with the operating rules results in damage to the ball and loss of warranty